Forms, Resources, and Contacts

2018-2019 Forms


VA Fall 2018 Certification Request Form

Form used to request course(s) be certified by the Financial Aid Office. We will begin accepting this form July 1, 2018.

Important Phone Numbers and Websites

A list of phone numbers, websites, and resources 

WAVE Information

Chapter 30, 1606 (New, Transferring or Returning Students) - web automated verification of enrollment


VA Forms now available at

VA Form 22-1995, Application for Change of Program or Place of Training – Veterans, National Guard/Reservists

VA Form 28-1900, Disabled Veterans Application for Vocational Rehabilitation

VA Form 22-5495, Application for Change of Program or Place of training for Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance

VA Form 24-0296, Direct Deposit Enrollment



Counseling &  Referral Services, Disability Services and Resources

for Veterans and Their Families




  • Are you having trouble balancing life priorities and school?
  • Do you need a referral to an outside provider and don’t know where to go?
  • Feeling overwhelmed with your role as a veteran student?
  • Did you recently experience a crisis?


         To make an appointment:

         Call or Email Melissa Clement at



        130 Lunder Hall, Fairfield Campus  

        As scheduled on the Alfond Campus




  • Upon enrollment, it is the responsibility of a student with a disability to identify himself/herself as having a disability and formally requesting accommodations.


         To request accommodations:

         Make an appointment by emailing or

         Calling 207-453-5150



Useful Links and Contact Information


External Links