The process of accepting remote assistance from the KVCC IT HelpDesk looks like this:
- You go to http://logmein123.com in your internet web browser. It should look like this:
- When you enter your 6 digit code and click "Start Download" Internet Explorer will ask if you want to run or save. You'll want to click on "Run."
- You may see a security scan run on the file. This is normal.
- If a security scan is run, or if you clicked "save" instead of "run," you may have to click "Run" again.
- Finally, you will see the LogMeIn software start:
- And you will be asked one more time if you want to let a HelpDesk technician connect. You can safely click on OK.
- At this point, we should be able to help diagnose your issue.