Upon successful completion of the Respiratory Therapy program, graduates are expected to:
- Be prepared and competent to provide respiratory care services within their scope of practice.
- Demonstrate professional behaviors that allow them to function ethically and responsibly by showing tolerance and respect for diversity of culture, age, and gender.
- Demonstrate effective communication with patients, families, and other members of the health care community.
- Be capable of critical thinking and problem solving within their scope of professional practice.
- Participate in activities that foster professional growth as life-long learners.
Hospitals Medical Centers
Physicians’ Offices Non-traditional Job Sites Home Care