The Computer Systems Integration option provides the student with the background necessary to develop and maintain appropriate IT organizational structures that support the needs of a variety of businesses.
Upon successful completion of the Computer Systems Integration option, the graduate is expected to:
- Be a critical thinker who uses knowledge and skill to solve challenging computer related
- Be an effective communicator who is able to listen and respond appropriately while respecting the differences within and between groups in the business community.
- Fine tune existing systems or design and develop new systems helping companies achieve their IT goals and objectives.
- Test information system capacity, capability, and security.
- Participate in lifelong learning and professional competency activities as they relate to the computer field.
- Balance technical functionality and visual elements to create systems that are not only operational but also usable and adaptable to changing user needs.
- Systems Integration Manager
- Test Manager
- Systems Consultant
- Data Systems Analyst
- Computer Resource Manager
- Computer Support Specialist
- Processing Manager
- Operations Manager